Community Forum

lied to and then just bounced around

New Poster

lied to and then just bounced around

I wasm lied to abut the voice .i was told it would work with my mobile phone and i did not need to keep my att service,soo i got the plan with voice internet and cale but the voice does not work like a mobile phone sevice,i tried chat with voice twice both times told to all this phone number the phone number i called sends me to other people who keep sending me back to voice people who keep telling me to call that phone number so now i have to go to a store with ral people so i do not get bounced around this service is horrible and i can see why it is being slowly going out of business next time i will use sattelite also you send me a survey request which takes to a dead page

Official Employee

Re: lied to and then just bounced around

rereted, thanks for posting about your voice service concerns. So I understand, were you told that the digital voice line could be taken around like a mobile device? We do have the XFINITY connect app that would allow you to take your home phone line around mobile-like via our app on your smart device. 

KenF

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
New Poster

not what i wanted and the support service is horrible i go to chat for voice for billing and get sent to a phone number by them and the person always tells me the same in every chat or communucation i have had that they can not help me ,you need to talk to this person and send me right back to the person i had already tslked to that sent me to them.I want my voice service dropped from my plan and given a plan that is just internet and tv like i wanted before being lied to and conned into taking voice too,but it appears the service only includes chat to just get sales not fix problems,even the customer support survey i get asked to take about my service always takes me to a non working webpage

Official Employee

rereted, I understand. If you're interested in dropping your phone service, I can help with that. Please send me a private message with your full name so I can assist. 

KenF

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Expert

@rereted In order to send a Private Message, please click on @ComcastKenF 's name in his post and then on Send Message.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.