Community Forum

late payment

Highlighted
Regular Visitor

late payment

Good morning my name is Robert {edited PII} and I am a Comcast Xfinity customer, I just have the Internet which I love it works great... my issue is my bill is due on the eighth this month and as I am disabled and on Social Security, it is hard for me to pay on time. So I had my bill changed to the 15th of every month as a due date. But that does not go in effect till next month November 2020. My question is this bill on the eighth I cannot pay until the 14th... PLEASE I need my service will they shut my service off?  Or can I pay on the 14th without interruption??? Please respond ASAP I need to know I am so worried about this.

Thank you 

Robert

Highlighted
Official Employee

Re: late payment

Good afternoon, bperry195669. Thanks for posting here for support. I would like to take a look at your account, in order to help with your billing questions. Please send me a private message with your first and last name and we will continue from there.

To send a private message, please click my name "ComcastMorgan" then select "Send a Message" on the right side.  

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!