Community Forum

ipad

New Poster

ipad

How can I find out when to expect my ipad to be delivered.

Official Employee

Re: ipad

Hello keithr1215, thank you for creating a post on our forum. Once the IPad ships a confirmation email will be sent out with the tracking information. To check if the IPad has shipped you can click on this link and insert your account number. If the results says "Shipped" and you do not have an email from us please send me a private message with your full name by clicking on my name (ComcastAmir) and then click "Send a message" and I can look into it for you. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Highlighted
Official Employee

Re: ipad

Hi keithr1215, I don't see a private message or a reply back from you here so I will close this thread as completed. Feel free to create another post if you require further assistance, have a good day.  

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!