Community Forum

internet

Highlighted
New Poster

internet

I pay for TV and internet service at a vacation place.  We had another internet service provider.  I never used xfinitys.   I've cancelled the other one and want to use xfinitys.  In these times of corona virus, I don't want to go to the store for equipment.   How can I get the appropriate modem/gateway/router sent to me and do a self install?  I didn't see anyway to contact customer service.   Stay safe.

Highlighted
Official Employee

Re: internet

Hello @drewpal, thanks for reaching out to our Digital Care Team through our Forums page. We would love to be your Internet provider as well. I can absolutely assist you with getting Internet service added to your account and we definitely understand not wanting to go into a store location during these times. I can certainly ship you out a modem. To get started, can you please send me a private message including the account holder's first and last name and your full name if different? 

To send me a Private Message, please click my name “ComcastAmira” and click “send a message". 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!