Community Forum

internet cable wire above ground for 4 MONTHS

New Poster

internet cable wire above ground for 4 MONTHS

Xfinity set up the internet in March and left the cable wire above ground for 4 Months. We called and several times and nobody show up to bury the wire. The wire runs across my neighbor's driveway and has been a serious safety concern. My neighbor has young kids and grandparents living together. The granddad has been tripped off several times and kids has been playing with the wire. This is VERY DANGEROUS!! Who is going to be responsible for any injury?
Highlighted
Expert

Re: internet cable wire above ground for 4 MONTHS

Thank you for visiting the forums! Sorry to hear about your issues. 

I've asked a Comcast employee to help you. You should expect a reply in this thread. 

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Official Employee

Re: internet cable wire above ground for 4 MONTHS

Hello akalashini. I can assist with alerting our Tech Ops team to the cable that needs to be buried. Please send me a private message and include your full name and account primary phone number so I can assist you. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!