Community Forum

iPad

Regular Visitor

iPad

I ordered the promotional iPad several weeks ago but never received a confirmation or anything.  I have called, chatted and was even sent to my local store but no one can tell me anything. Who can help me? Where can I turn for assistance?

Official Employee

Re: iPad

Hi chrepu1234, I have responded to your private message.

Thank you 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Regular Visitor

Hey, just giving an update.  I ordered my iPad on 7/22/18. Never received any shipping info. Yesterday I got a text from FedEx saying I had a package coming that required a signature.  My iPad was delivered today 8/7/18. I chatted almost daily to check progress but was never given any info.  

Hope this helps!

Official Employee

Hi Chrepu1234, thank you for the update and glad you received your iPad.  Please reach back out if you need any assistance in the future.

Thank you 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!