Community Forum

iPad promo

New Poster

iPad promo

Has anyone who did the recent $120 ipad received an email prompting them to call and complete their order?

I purchased the iPad yesterday (6/2) and received the confirmation number. It said it would ship in 5-10 business days. Today I received an email that I needed to call this number (855-533-8001) and finalize my order. I called but was transferred to 5-6 representatives and nobody knew anything about the promotion.

At this point I don’t know if the order was actually completed. Any assistance would be great. Thanks!
Official Employee

Re: iPad promo

Hi, HawksFan6 - Please send me a private message and include your full name, the account holder's name and address as it's listed on the billing statement, a phone or an account number. I will submit a ticket to Rewards Center to find a status of your request. Click on my name ComcastElla, then click Private Message Me.  

New Poster

Well can you get someone to help me since you are monitoring comments?
Official Employee

Hi, Chelle770 - We assist our customers on a first-come, first-served basis. By posting multiple comments/threads you are violating our Forums Policy and Guidelines