Community Forum

iPad promo - confirmation or update on order status

Regular Visitor

iPad promo - confirmation or update on order status

xfinity.com/ipad

I received email for $120 ipad promo with quad play and ordered it via email link.  Went through the qualification and availibility check screens that took a min or two.  Order was confirmed on the screen with confirmation number and said order confirmation email was sent to my email address.  Also said order will ship in 5-10 days.  That was a few on 7/14.  Didn't get the email.

I don't know if I have been charged or what the status of order is.  More importantly, I would like to get confirmation that the order was completed as stated in confirmation screen.  
Can someone help with order status?  Any help would be much appreciated.
Frequent Visitor

Re: iPad promo - confirmation or update on order status

I haven't gotten anything at all. No order number or any email. anything yet its been 2 weeks????

Regular Visitor

I've gotten the runaround as well.  It is added to my bill but no other information can be provided to me.  Nor have I received the iPad.  I've called.  Chatted.  Nothing seems to work.

Regular Visitor

I ordered mine on July 16th and my status page is parked order received. I talked to an Xfinity rep yesterday who transferred me over to Xfinity Mobile. They're the ones who are handling the promo.  The iPads are on back order. The initial 5-10 day period is looking like 10-15 and possibly 30 days. She said that if I didn't see anything by 30 days to call back and decide if I want to keep the order active or cancel. If I do keep it active they'll start crediting me the monthly.

Regular Visitor

Can an xfinity person help with a response to this for me?  I see that other similar posts for this same topic got xfinity person jumped on to help.

Official Employee

Hello all, I am more than happy to assist you with finding out the status of your order. For further assistance, please send me a private message with your full name, and account number by clicking on my name (ComcastAmir) and then "private message me".