Community Forum

iPad order

New Poster

iPad order

Why ipad orders take so long, I still don’t have a shipping tracking number and it’s been a week?
Expert

Re: iPad order

Last I heard the iPad orders are delayed a bit. Sounds like a ton of ppl went for the deal. I'd give it a little more time. Smiley Sad

I am not an employee.
New Poster

Thank you, you guys are the best!
New Poster

Have not yet received my iPad
Admin1

Hi Ksumlin10 -- I'll need to get a support ticket opened with our iPad fulfillment team since you have not received yours yet. Please send me a PM with your name, full service address, and either phone number or account number for authentication. I will also need to know what day you placed your order on.

Click my name (ComcastZach) and click Private Message Me. 

Frequent Visitor

I also have not received mine, nor any emails or anything, other then the original confirmation email. I have called and done “chat” with billing and every person I can think of, and no one can tell me a thing, other then “it’s ordered and on ur account, we just can’t tell u anything other then that” so WHERE’S my iPad at and why is Xfinity offering something if they aren’t prepared for the overload of responses and prepared to ship these things ASAP. It’s been almost a week, and my original order it stated 5 days...yeah..lol..okay. I’m just trying to find out what’s going on and when to expect it so I can make sure someone is here. Please help.
New Poster

Hello, I am a current customer and I ordered my iPad too a few months ago. I received mine until a little over a month after my order. I was upset because my confirmation said 10 business days for arrival and it took over a month. But I finally received it. I hope this helps you because the wait is a little but the iPad is great, new and most important affordable.
Official Employee

Hi TYFFCOX. I can assist in checking the status of your iPad order. Please reach out to me via private message and include your full name, service address, and account number so I can access your account.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Mark the post as best answer!
Frequent Visitor

It’s not giving me an option to “private message” you. Maybe u should have just sent me an private message, then I could have responded to that. Thank you
Official Employee

Hi TYFFCOX. I received your private message and I responded. Thank you. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Mark the post as best answer!