Community Forum

iPad order status (nothing)

Frequent Visitor

iPad order status (nothing)

I submitted the form for the iPad offer on October 5th but never received a confirmation email (nothing in my main Comcast inbox or backup email).  Luckily I took a screenshot when the order was placed, so I do have the order number recorded.  

I reached out to Xfinity chat support on Monday, 10/15 for help.  Unfortunately, the person was only able to give me the order number which I already had, and no delivery tracking number.  They said that the iPad was "placed today," and that it would take 5-7 business days for delivery.  They were not clear if it meant that the order was pushed through by him/her as a result of our conversation, or if by coincidence it was actually processed at Xfinity at the same time I had been chatting with them.

Confusingly, the person sent me the following link to check the status of my order, but it looks like an internal link only accessible by someone at the Xfinity office (I used a version of Tableau at my last job for data analysis which was accessible only to us). 

https://tableau.comcast.com/t/xMobility/views/TabletOrders/TabletOrders?:iid=1&:isGuestRedirectFromV...

In other words, the link I was given does not work for customers, and I suspect it's only Xfinity associates connected to their internal network.  Others on this forum have mentioned receiving a similarly-behaving link, making me wonder if their support team was given the proper information to address this iPad order issue properly.

I just want confirmation of the order I placed and a tracking number.  If there is a backlog then I'd like to know more so I know what to expect.  Can someone from Xfnity please help me?

Thanks in advance for any help in clarifying this issue.

Edit: I just noticed in my screenshot that it did say shipping would be within 30 days .  I would still like to receive a confirmation email of the order itself.

Tags (2)
Regular Visitor

Re: iPad order status (nothing)

I had a similar problem but I am able to track the iPad updates on this page https://xfinityrewardcenter.com/

My status went from pending to pending subscription eligibility and now it's been on processing for 2 days. I'm keeping my fingers crossed the status changes to shipped soon. I think they said it comes via FedEx. I have set up a FedEx free personal account that sends me alerts when an item is being shipped to my address.  Hope that helps a little.

Official Employee

Hello whalesha, thank you for creating a post. I am more than happy to assist you with tracking the status of your IPad order. For further assistance, please send me a private message with your full name by clicking on my name (ComcastAmir) and then click "Send a message".

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Frequent Visitor

Thank you Smiley Happy  That does help a lot, actually.  Wishing the best for you and your order!

Frequent Visitor

I sent you a PM, Amir.  Thanks! Smiley Happy

Regular Visitor

Just an update. My order was placed on 10/12 and I just got an auto alert from FedEx that the package is on the way 10/18 with a delivery for this Monday.

I did NOT get any alerts or tracking info from Comcast. Also, that rewards page still shows my order is processing, not shipped. Best of luck to you too.

Frequent Visitor

Good news!  I got a text from FedEx with tracking info for my iPad earlier today.  It will be arriving tomorrow according to FedEx.  Thanks to @ComcastAmir for looking into my order and confirming that it was indeed processing.  I'll update when it finally arrives.

Highlighted
Regular Visitor

Mine came on Monday, no updates or tracking from Comcast as they promise, actually I called them today and they said it's still in processing. Granted I'm holding it in my hands and typing on it. Lol

I got a really nice case keyboard on Amazon for $29 called EOSO f16s keyboard case, so far working well. Hope it's battery life works as I always forget to charge.. Hahap
Frequent Visitor

Hooray!  I received my iPad about 30 minutes ago.  Everything is set up and working perfectly.  Thanks to Xfinity for the awesome deal,  @ComcastAmir for the immediate assistance and follow-ups, and @Coppo808 for your support.  Congrats on your delivery and enjoy your new toy

Official Employee

whalesha wrote: Hooray!  I received my iPad about 30 minutes ago.  Everything is set up and working perfectly.  Thanks to Xfinity for the awesome deal,  @ComcastAmir for the immediate assistance and follow-ups, and @Coppo808 for your support.  Congrats on your delivery and enjoy your new toy 

Thank you for sharing your experience here, I am glad that we were able to get this taken care of for you. Have a good day. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!