Community Forum

iPad offer

New Poster

iPad offer

My mother received her home security a week ago. When she tried to redeem her iPad she was told the promotion has since then expired.
Is this information correct? Is there a such thing as an expiration date to redeem your iPad? She has been with XFINITY a long time and is not happy about this. Can someone please assist? We have been given the run around about this entire situation.
New Poster

Re: iPad offer

Can someone please assist?
Official Employee

Hello, ESTHERTAMAYO822! Welcome to the Xfinity Forums!

I'm sorry to hear your mother is having troubles redeeming her iPad. Often times the iPads are only available with specific promotions or specific levels of service. She is more than welcome to reach out to us here as well and we would love to take a look to get her some more account specific details. If you are listed as an authorized user on the account please feel free to send me a private message with your first and last name, as well as hers and we would be able to help you with this as well. 

To send a private message, click my name "ComcastTambrey", then click "send a message".

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Official Employee

ESTHERTAMAYO822, as I have not heard back from you in some time, I have closed this thread to further comments. I hope you both were able to get the help you needed with the iPad promotion, but if you still need assistance, please feel free to start a new thread.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!