Community Forum

iPad offer

New Poster

iPad offer

My husband went into a Comcast store to upgrade our service so that we can qualify for the $5 iPad offer. The employee that helped him directed us to go online to order the iPad. I went to do so today and received a message saying I would need to call in for assistance. I called and got someone who said he doesn’t know how to help with ordering the iPad and placed me on hold so that he could call the help desk. I then had someone else pick up who told me the iPads were out of stock and to try ordering again in a week. I would not have upgraded my service had I known this would happen...the employee today did not mention them being out of stock, nor did the 3 separate representatives I spoke with when we were getting details about the offer. The person who informed me they were out of stock said the latest shipment went to people who had already placed orders. I feel like Comcast just tricked me into upgrading my service. Anyone else run into this?
Official Employee

Re: iPad offer

Hello mlins19, I can get an update for you regarding your IPad order. Please reach back out to me via PM and we can continue there. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Mark the post as best answer!
New Poster

Im still waiting on the ipad i ordered 7/12. Can you help?

Official Employee

etubbsrn wrote: Im still waiting on the ipad i ordered 7/12. Can you help?

Hi, it can take up to 6 weeks for the equipment to arrive in the mail. I can check the status of your order here, for further assistance please send me a private message by clicking on my name "ComcastAmir" and provide your full name and account number. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Mark the post as best answer!