Community Forum

iPad offer

New Poster

iPad offer

I too ordered iPad from promotion and can’t seem to find a single person that can help me with the details regarding shipment etc. please help!
Problem Solver

Re: iPad offer

@ wrote:
I too ordered iPad from promotion and can’t seem to find a single person that can help me with the details regarding shipment etc. please help!

To get help, your best option is to contact Comcast Corporate Customer Service (http://forums.xfinity.com/t5/Customer-Service/We-Can-Help/td-p/2634629).

Admin1

Hi Dnrdad -- I can help with your iPad offer. Please send me a PM with your name, full service address, and either phone number account number. I'll be able to pull up any details about your offer.

Click my name (ComcastZach) and click Private Message Me. 

New Poster

Is this offer still valid? I just got the email this morning and I was going to order but I called and the rep said they had no idea what I was talking about. Made me think it was a scam?
Admin1

Justins23 -- The email you received will have a disclaimer about when the offer expires. Can you see what date is listed in the disclaimer?

Regular Visitor

Hello, 

I also received the same email and cant find any information about if I will be sent an iPad. I did take a screenshot on my phone when I did it. 

Thanks

Admin1

Mave5150 -- I received your PM regarding this issue. I have responded back asking for some further information. Please provide this information and I'll be able to assist.

Expert
New Poster

I just ordered a Apple iPad today with the Apple iPad offer and I got a confirmation from it but no email. I want to know what version would I get the 2017 version or the 2018 version? I am only asking because it doesn't say what version it is but there are 2 different version that have been out during this promotion, the 2017 version and the 2018 version. All the offer said was iPad Wifi.
Contributor

2018. It should have listed the specs on the page where you ordered it, if you did it online.
Regular Visitor

I too am having issues with someone confirming my order for the ipad. Nobody I talk to has any idea about it. Can you please help?

Admin1

Hi cparent8532 -- I can help with your iPad order. I received your PM with this same request. I have responded back asking for a few pieces of information. Please respond back with that requested information and I'll get you taken care of.