Community Forum

iPad offer order status?

Regular Visitor

iPad offer order status?

I ordered the $5/mo iPad offer on July 15th, received a confirmation of the order but nothing since.  I contacted the online chat and they tried to link me to something supposedly showing the status and it was just a broken link that would never resolve. Also, can anyone confirm the model of the iPad from this offer? (www.xfinity.com/ipad) It seems to show the specs of the 2018 model but I am concerned they might try to ship an older version.

Regular Visitor

Re: iPad offer order status?

Im on the same boat. Ive been looking for a way to track this order with no luck. Any one know whats going on?

Expert

@Jugg_

Thank you for visiting the forums!

I've asked a Comcast employee to help you. You should expect a reply in this thread. 

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Official Employee

Jugg_, thanks for reaching out. I'll follow up on your private message. 

KenF

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Regular Visitor

Hi Ken,

I ordered an iPad too.  I received an order number, but no confirmation email.  This will be my first NEW tablet, all of my others have been hand me downs from my daughter.  Please help me find out the status.  Thanks

Official Employee

Hello BuddysEars, I am following up with you on behalf of ComcastKenF. I can look into the status of your order, please send me a private message with your full name and account number to help locate your equipment. 

Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
New Poster

How do I find the status of the ipad that I ordered from the xfinity ipad promo...

Thanks

Mayank

New Poster

I am in the same boat with the Ipad offer, just trying to find out the tracking info on mine...

Regular Visitor

I sent you a private message, I haven't heard back.

Official Employee

Queen41 wrote: Thank you for assisting me. I contacted them and they stated that the iPad is on back order.

You're welcome, I am glad that we got this taken care of for you. 

@taipei73, @asouzaxl, @TomSIII, @Coachdonh, and @BuddysEars Send me a private message with your full name and account number and I can check the status of your order. 

Frequent Visitor

The request is not to check on the back order.

It is that Xfinirt has a major customer service problem and is ignoring it rather than addressing it.
Official Employee

TomSIII wrote: The request is not to check on the back order. 

It is that Xfinirt has a major customer service problem and is ignoring it rather than addressing it.

I can address your concerns that you have regarding your services or your equipment order, if the equipment is on back order please give us more time to get our inventory filled and the equipment will be shipped out. Feel free to send me a private message with your full name and account number if you would like more account specific information. 

Frequent Visitor

Can anyone at Xfinity follow a basic question?

I /we know the Ipads are on back-order and it will take up to six weeks,  this is unacceptable,

what we we want to know is what is Xfinity doing to remedy its terrible customer service over this issue.  Do something to get the aipads sooner and you have nerve adding the first payment to bills before the item is delivered 

The request is very clear

Official Employee

TomSIII wrote: Can anyone at Xfinity follow a basic question?

I /we know the Ipads are on back-order and it will take up to six weeks,  this is unacceptable,

what we we want to know is what is Xfinity doing to remedy its terrible customer service over this issue.  Do something to get the aipads sooner and you have nerve adding the first payment to bills before the item is delivered 

We have already taken the proper steps to have all orders fulfilled. I know six weeks is a longer time frame than expected to receive the equipment, but there is no way to get the IPad sooner. I will update this thread if things change. 

New Poster

How do we send private message?
Expert

@taipei73 wrote:
How do we send private message?

Click on ComcastAmir's name in his post above and then on Send a message.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Frequent Visitor

How can Xfinity add the charge to my bill without delivering the IPad?

Just abysmal customer service.  How do we get to someone higher up at Xfinity?

Must be great to be a monopoly.

Official Employee

TomSIII wrote: How can Xfinity add the charge to my bill without delivering the IPad?

Just abysmal customer service.  How do we get to someone higher up at Xfinity?

Must be great to be a monopoly.

I can get the charge removed from your account for you, to access your account please send me a private message with your full name and account number. 

Regular Visitor

i would like the status on my ipad offer status. got order number but no email comfrimation email

New Poster

It’s nit legitimate! We ordered one as well & have been charged the 5.00 plus tax no shipping information!! It’s a scam
Official Employee

Hello, Aask5728 and Diane7788!

I can absolutely help both of you with finding the status of your iPad orders. Please send me a Private Message with your full name so I can take a look. 

To send a private message, click my name "ComcastTambrey", then click "send a message".