Community Forum

iPad offer help

New Poster

iPad offer help

Hello everyone, I hope someone can help me because my several calls into CS have only resulted in 3 tickets created and no answer. I've had the Xfinity quad play with X1 for about 3 years but when I try to order the ipad from the offer at xfinity.com/ipad it tells me a variety of things from I don't have TV service (which I do) to "Something went wrong" and to call. Calling, unfortunately, doesn't yield any results and thus the tickets. I even tried going to my local Xfinity store and told it's an online only offer and they can't do anything. Any thoughts on help? 

Thanks!

smoore

Frequent Visitor

Re: iPad offer help

I went through something similar--tried to order through the xfinity.com/ipad page, but was told 'can't complete the order, please call'. Called, was transferred multiple times, plus did a couple of chat sessions. Last person I talked to on chat was sure that it was an online-only offer and I was definitely eligible for it. So, I took a chance and tried the page on my phone. First, I disconnected from my wi-fi so that my internet connection was over the air, and that worked for me. Really strange, but give it a try. 

Confirmation page said it will ship within 30 days, but lots of threads here show it can take longer.

New Poster

Re: iPad offer help

It took my 4 days and 2 trips to the local branch to get it fixed so I can order the iPad deal many wasted phones cards and one day I finally got someone who knew how to do their job and coded it correct on my account then went on app and added the iPad now just waiting and waiting and waiting for it to get here