Community Forum

iPad marketing email

Regular Visitor

iPad marketing email

i got an email saying I could purchase and iPad for 5.00/month for 24 months. long story short, I have spent hours trying to get to anyone in customer service who knows anything about this promotion. I have been transferred I can't remember how many times. Not one person has a clue about this email I got offering this promotion. When I click on the buy now button, it takes me through several screens getting to one that says adding the iPad to my account. I wait and wait, then it says on another screen that I will need some help in completing the purchase, please call this number. Calling that number got me no where as I indicated above. I can't believe that a marketing team approved this email to go out with out being prepared to handle to phone calls that may come from the promotion. Here I am, awaiting someone to know anything about this. 

Expert

Re: iPad marketing email

Hi @smeisme,

I'm having the EXACT problem. A corporate employee is working on a solution for me. I've asked them to help you too. You can expect a reply in this thread 

I am not an employee.
Official Employee

Re: iPad marketing email

Hi @smeisme

I can help with this promotion. In order assist you, please send me a private message verifying your first and last name, street address including city state and zip code, and the full account number or phone number associated with your services. 

To send a private message click on my name "ComcastChe", then click private message me. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as best answer!