Community Forum

iPad included*

New Poster

iPad included*

This is probably my breaking point with Comcast.

I signed up for a double play that offered faster internet and cable, even though I don’t really watch TV. Anyway the the package said it came with an iPad.

Guess what? Now all of the sudden there never was an iPad, and after several calls, chats and the twitter thing of Comcast cares Im totally done with this lying company.

I have screen shots, I’ve been promised to be contacted time and time again, and I’m stuck here without anything.

I’d really like to either get a credit for the value of the iPad or the actual iPad it’s self.

If not, I will be cancelling my service and going with either dish or this local isp.
Official Employee

Re: iPad included*

Hello Tang92. Welcome to the Xfinity Forums and thank you for creating your first post. All of our offers are limited by terms and conditions. Are you able to provide proof of the offer showing an iPad would be included? I can assist with researching the details of the offer you have or may have seen. To get started, please send me a private message and include your full name so I can assist you. To send me a private, message click my name (ComcastJoeTru) to view my profile. Then click "Send a message" and private message me. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!