Community Forum

iPad Tracking

Regular Visitor

iPad Tracking

I placed an order for the iPad on July 17. I received the order confirmation email, but nothing else. When I chat with someone or call someone on the phone, I am constantly told different things. I need help getting this tracked. I went to ComcastKen's page to look for the "private message me" option, but I don't see it.... HELP!

Official Employee

Re: iPad Tracking

AdamM1971, I've gotten your private messages to the team regarding your iPad. Please do not send multiple unsolicited emails to the team as this violates our forums guidelines. 

I'll follow up with you soon in private message. 

KenF

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Regular Contributor

Are you signed in when you visit his profile page?  When not signed in, there is no 'Send a message' button for me but after signing in, there is.  Maybe you're being blocked.

Joe V
(not a Comcast employee, just another paying customer)
ComcastKenF.jpg
Regular Visitor

Then tell Comcast to do what it is supposed to do and you won't have disgruntled customers that try to get assistance and no one answers!