Community Forum

iPad Promo

New Poster

iPad Promo

I signed up for your iPad promo and just received my bill with the charge for the iPad.  Does this mean it has shipped?  I have not received any notifications.  Thanks for the help!

Official Employee

Re: iPad Promo

Hi cohenbl, I can check on the status of your IPad. Can you please send me a private message with your full name, street address, and account number by clicking on my name (ComcastAmir) and then "private message me"?

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Mark the post as best answer!
Official Employee

Re: iPad Promo

cohenbl wrote: Thank you for the response.  I have received my bill and I have been charged for the iPad, so hopefully that means it is being sent out.

Please allow 30-60 days for the equipment to be delivered due to back order. Once it is shipped you will get a confirmation via email with a tracking number. Have a good day.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Mark the post as best answer!