Community Forum

iPad Order

New Poster

iPad Order

Good Morning:

We ordered an iPad (March 18, 2018) that we are paying for, but have never received.  Can you help with that?

Thank you.

Konstanze Tate

Expert

Re: iPad Order

@KonstanzeTate wrote:

We ordered an iPad (March 18, 2018) that we are paying for, but have never received.  Can you help with that?

Hi @KonstanzeTate,

Last I heard they got a ton of orders for the iPads and they are having some supply issues. So they probably didn't forget about you, they are just back ordered. Maybe an employee will be able to give you more details. 

I've asked a Comcast employee to help you. You should expect a reply in this thread. 

I am not an employee.
Official Employee

Re: iPad Order

Hi @KonstanzeTate

I can check on the status of your order. Please send me a private message by clicking on my name, "ComcastChe" then click private message me. In the body of this message please verify your first and last name, street address including city state and zip code, and the account number or phone number associated with your services.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as best answer!