Community Forum

iPad Offer

Frequent Visitor

iPad Offer

Has anyone gotten any sort of confirmation after ordering the iPad. I have no idea if the order went through or not. It said the order was accepted.And if so,are you getting your iPads in a reasonable amount of time.
Frequent Visitor

Re: iPad Offer

I received an email order confirmation when I ordered mine on June 23rd.  It also showes under recent activity on my account home page.  I have not received any updates and I called customer service a few days ago and they stated it would ship within 7 to 10 business days.  

Frequent Visitor

Thank you for the info,gonna check my account page.

Regular Visitor

Where is this iPad offer? I am interested?

Frequent Visitor

Here is the link.

https://www.xfinity.com/ipad

Regular Visitor

I keep trying to purchase this and gives me an error to call Xfinity. When I do, they have no idea why i cannot place the order.

Plan is confirmed to be eligible for this offer. I am at a loss here

Frequent Visitor

I just received mine today via Fedex.  No update email just a delivery with signature required.  Ordered on June 23rd.  

Frequent Visitor

Good to know...thank you. Will keep an eye out. Odd that they tell you nothing,than expect someone to be home to sign for it. Will keep waiting. Thx again MEGEDH

Frequent Visitor

I did get a text to expect a fedex package last night that required a signature but I thought it was spam since there was no packages expected for my address on the Fedex website.  

Frequent Visitor

Oh I see...I'll keep an eye out. Not the best way to start a new offer,but you have been real helpful. 

Official Employee

Hi all,

Here are the requirements for the iPad offer: 

Offer ends 8/31/2018. Restrictions apply. Not available in all areas. Limited to residential customers with XFINITY X1 Select or Preferred and above Triple Play and Quad Play packages. Only available while supplies last. Must purchase iPad at www.xfinity.com/ipad. Limited to one iPad Wi-Fi 128GB - Space Gray device per account.

If you need help tracking your order, please send me a private message with your full name. 

KenF

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Official Employee

Z8ball8, nice speaking with your in private message. Your iPad will arrive in a few days. Post again if you need anything else. 

KenF

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!