Community Forum

iPad Offer; Status, Shipping Info

New Poster

iPad Offer; Status, Shipping Info

Hi - noticed a similar post to this but didn't see a resolution.

Took advantage of the Comcast iPad offer on 7/16, received confirmation next day of confirmation that you were working on order.  Just wondering how long it typically takes to recieve the iPad.

Thanks.

Regular Visitor

Re: iPad Offer; Status, Shipping Info

Same here. I seem to be in limbo also. Placed the order on July 16th and haven't heard anything since.

Regular Visitor

I'm in the same boat.  I've called.  Chatted.  I can't seem to get any progress with anyone but they sure have added it onto the bill.

Regular Visitor

I posted the same in another iPad thread.

I ordered mine on July 16th and my status page is parked order received. I talked to an Xfinity rep yesterday who transferred me over to Xfinity Mobile. They're the ones who are handling the promo. The iPads are on back order. The initial 5-10 day period is looking like 10-15 and possibly 30 days. She said that if I didn't see anything by 30 days to call back and decide if I want to keep the order active or cancel. If I do keep it active they'll start crediting me the monthly.

New Poster

What a ridicoulous situation.  This is why Comcast has the customer service reputation that it has earned.  

Its disappointing that they advertised a program that they can't fulfill in a timely manner.  However some communication on timing beyond having to resort to a forum for crowd sourced information...

I haven't seen a charge yet on my bill but the idea that they would begin charging me with no actual idea when they would send the iPad seems bizarre.  

New Poster

Does anyone from Comcast check these forums?  Assuming so, can I please get some sort of reply here.  Its now been 12 days since I received my order confirmation, and no further reply from Comcast.  

I would have expected at least some indication that is back ordered or delayed.

I considered calling for help, but given how helpful others in the forum have found this approach, I don't have the strength to wait through the process of explaining to Comcast representatives about their own offers....

Some help would be greatly appreciated.

New Poster

I called yesterday because I still didnt receive mine. I was told they will start shipping August 1st. Check your bill to make sure your not getting billed because I was and and they did credit it back.
New Poster

Really hoping that August 1 date is true and applies to me as well. Given Comcast lack of responsiveness on updating status I’m not happy about the delay nor optimistic of getting it any time soon. No charge yet but lousy customer service.
New Poster

I think Comcast is full of it! I ordered one too and it’s not even moving
New Poster

Did you ever receive your ipad? Ive been on the phone for countless hours trying to find out where my ipad is and am having no luck.
Official Employee

Closed old thread

New Poster

Wow! Wish I had seen this before I placed my order on 8/23. I agree w/ everyone. No excuse for not contacting those who ordered. I’m really disappointed. These days it’s so easy to switch providers, I can’t believe they did this. Especially to triple play subscribers. I’m not happy.