Community Forum

iPad $5 Month

New Poster

iPad $5 Month

I received an email this morning stating I could get an iPad for $5 a month for 24 months. Is this legitimate? I read past posts where people were getting charged the $5 a month, but didn’t receive the iPad and had to spend hours on the phone with customer service. If that’s the case, it may not be worth the headaches. Has anybody actually received their iPads?
Expert

Re: iPad $5 Month

Yes, it's a legitimate offer and a pretty good deal to boot. If you have any issues ordering your iPad, let us know and we'll help you Smiley Happy

I am not a Comcast employee, just a moderator. Pls observe Wheaton's Law.
New Poster

I clicked on the link, and it said it was adding the iPad to my account, but then when it was done, it said I didn’t have any additional charges, so I didn’t hit submit. Is there a number I can call?
347F7F56-B94A-42AF-8594-7058D41C437A.png
Expert

I've asked a Comcast employee to help you. You should expect a reply in this thread. 

I am not a Comcast employee, just a moderator. Pls observe Wheaton's Law.
Official Employee

Hi Searoses, I can look into this promotion for you and make sure you're eligible and assist you with adding it to your account if you qualify. Can you please send me a private message with your full name, street address, and account number by clicking on my name (ComcastAmir) and then "private message me"?