Community Forum

iNTERNET DOWN AGAIN

Regular Visitor

iNTERNET DOWN AGAIN

since I LEGALLY only have two friggin choices, comcast/xfinity and one other. Also since my home phone is through infinity I CAN'T EVEN CALL THEM WHEN IT'S DOWN. Also if I threaten to disconnect my phone they tell my bill will actually GO UP!!

A friggin small car payment every month to XFINITY. Add that to the fact that while my wife was in the hospital the internet phones went down 4 times! Twice while I was trying to reach her doctor. Well I'm DONE!!! I'm changing to my OTHER choice because slow internet beats the crud out of no internet every time.

Either tell me I can get rid of the "TRIPLE PLAY" AND KEEP A LOW BILL or I'm out of here.

Expert

Re: iNTERNET DOWN AGAIN

I've asked a Comcast employee to help you. You should expect a reply in this thread. 

I am not a Comcast employee, just a moderator. Pls observe Wheaton's Law.
Official Employee

Re: iNTERNET DOWN AGAIN

Hello macaxeman, I can assist you with clearing up your internet issues and we can look into better rates for your services. Please send me a private message with your full name, street address, and account number by clicking on my name (ComcastAmir) and then "private message me".