Community Forum

i need a call now

Frequent Visitor

i need a call now

i have     been with u   close to 9 years  piad u  nearly 15000  dollars and     will not be talked down to  by  any agent   and i jsut hung uf on a josh      he   was   not only rude as   but    if ignorant of    what   i have been  put through and i will not be   treated   like on my  home  have a  supervisor  call me now to resolve this matter before it escilates out of control as it has    be for in the past   i spend  days  hour s months and a year  getting this fixed and ow  in 5 minutes he  ///   Josh  has   set me and  xfinity back 5 years   call me now ...

BAPOLEN
Expert

Re: i need a call now

@bapolen wrote:

i have     been with u   close to 9 years  piad u  nearly 15000  dollars and     will not be talked down to  by  any agent   and i jsut hung uf on a josh      he   was   not only rude as   but    if ignorant of    what   i have been  put through and i will not be   treated   like on my  home  have a  supervisor  call me now to resolve this matter before it escilates out of control as it has    be for in the past   i spend  days  hour s months and a year  getting this fixed and ow  in 5 minutes he  ///   Josh  has   set me and  xfinity back 5 years   call me now ...

No one from here is going to call you.

I am not a Comcast employee; I am just a customer, volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.

If you'd like information about the Expert program, you can find it here.