Community Forum

huge node cylinder

New Poster

huge node cylinder

hello,

~ 10 days ago xfinity/contractor ran a new line from node in my front yard to nieghbors vault.  Contractors then replaced my 1.5 feet high X ~5 inch diameter node cover  with a huge 32 inch tall X 11 inch diameter node cover.  The cover is unsightly, and unstable, as it sways several degrees with just finger pressure.  I have chatted and called Xfinity, and two (2) tickets were generated, (ER048405087, and CR829971160) with a promise to call me within 24-48 hours on both.  First ticket was never called back on, leading to creation of 2nd ticket.  I recieved a voice mail I assume was from Xfinity, but it is heavily accented, and non-understandable.  I would love to have Xfinity install an underground vault, less optimum would be the return of smaller node cover.  I could then cover the smaller node again with my fake rock .  As a minimum, the perilous node install needs to be fixed.  Suggestions?  Thanks..Larry

Official Employee

Re: huge node cylinder

Hello, uglybox, thanks for reaching out on the forums. 

I would be happy to review this further and see what we can do about getting a vault installed. Please send me a PM with your first and last name to get started. Also, if you have any pictures, please feel free to include those in your PM as well. 

To send me a Private Message, please click my name “ComcastAlly” and click “send a message.”

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!