Community Forum

how to make complaint against comcast

New Poster

how to make complaint against comcast

What you do when comcast suddenly levies a service charge without the knowledge of the customer?

Expert

Re: how to make complaint against comcast

What service charge? How much? Does your bill have some indication of the issue? Please give us more info so we can help you get the problem resolved. Thank you!

I am not a Comcast employee, just a moderator. Pls observe Wheaton's Law.
New Poster

service charge of $60 charged without the customer knowledge. no single email from comcast BEFORE or AFTER the service is done. suddenly appears on the bill WEIRD. 

Expert

Okay, sounds like a charge from a tech visit? 

I've asked a Comcast employee to look into it for you. You should expect a reply in this thread. 

New Poster

tech visit after I made complaint that internet was not working.

Expert

If the tech determines that the issue was related to wiring inside your home or customer-owned equipment, the service call would generate a service charge. This should have been explained to you before you accept the service appointment. 

Official Employee

Hi @abidalishahj, 

@The_Janitor is correct. If you'd like, I can review your account to see what the resolution of this visit was and confirm the charge is valid or not. To protect the privacy of your account, please send me a private message verifying your first and last name, street address including city state and zip code, and the full account number or phone number associated with your services. 

To send a private message click on my name "ComcastChe", then click private message me. 

New Poster

no one explained to me about this and not even the tech guy explained to me before doing his job. if someone would have explained to me, i would have never took this appointment and done this job myself inside the home. 

Official Employee

Sorry for the delayed reply. I understand, which is why we wanted to make sure we are setting the correct expectations. Can you send me your account info so I can see if there'ss anyway I can be of assistance?