Regular Visitor

how to keep my monthly cost for internet the same

not sure what this will do,  was suppose to ask for   ComcastElla

Highlighted
Expert

Re: how to keep my monthly cost for internet the same

@dojo64 wrote:

not sure what this will do,  was suppose to ask for   ComcastElla

Comcast Ella has moved on to better things. If you are coming off a special price, keeping the same will be hard to do.

Just keep checking back here. Another O.E. will answer your post when your turn comes up.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Highlighted
Official Employee

Hello @, thanks for reaching out to our Forums! I definitely understand how important it is to have a manageable bill. I'd love to have the opportunity to assist and review available promotions with you. I have responded to your private message and look forward to hearing back from you. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Highlighted
Regular Visitor

Hi

I was told Saturday there was no programs I could get into,  funny thing, i could not afford the $49.99 deal for internet, so the girl say,  she will bundle a package for us to get internet down,,,,,,,,,,,,,duh,  i guess she did not listen to well,     I had to take the $39.99 for now until i can find a company around my area i can change to,  sorry  your message took so long to get to me.       I guess they don't care about 75 year old people on fixed incomes..........

Highlighted
Official Employee

I'm delighted to hear you received help but I am sorry about your experience with us, and that it was not the pricing you were wanting. We absolutely appreciate your loyalty and truly thank you for continuing service with us. Our packages/promotions do change often and we would love to see what options we have available to better fit your needs in a few months. Please be sure to respond to our private message if I can be of any other assistance, I am here to help.

Thanks again for choosing to keep Comcast as your service provider, we know you have choices out there, and I want to thank you for choosing us. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.