Community Forum

help[ retaining service with past due bill

Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

help[ retaining service with past due bill

I am 78yr old senior, have just gotten out  of  the hospital wiith pulmanary fibrosis and rheumatory disease, am on oxygen 24/7. I havve a big past due bill that I asked to make payments on and to give up my tvv , just  keep the internet & voice.  Well I am told unless I pay the entiire past due of oveer $300. in full all  service will be shut off,  I was quoted a $112. price per mo. for jjust the internet v& voicce.  I am just app;auled thatt after being a customer for over 10 yrs. that this is how seniors are treated.  IKs there no one in this company that is willing to work with a senior on SS.  SO VERY N SAD.

Official Employee

Re: help[ retaining service with past due bill

Hi maryscase, I can assist in going over current promotions for you and see if there is any way we can save you monthly.   To get started could you please send me a private message with your full name and phone number.

Thank you 

Frequent Visitor

Thank you for the offer BUT Comcast has already shut off my service after refusing to make changes to my service and allowing me to make payments on my past due bill. I therefore no longer have a phone number to send you. .Thank you for your offer

Ex
Official Employee

Not a problem, please reach out if you need any assistance in the future.

Thank you