Community Forum

help needed with contract reversal - Internet only package is not offered as an option

Regular Visitor

help needed with contract reversal - Internet only package is not offered as an option

Hello. I'm writing on this forum in hopes to get some answers in writing from Comcast to fix my situation.

Recently my plan was downgraded from Performance internet  with speed of 75mbs to some Other plan with speed of 60mbs and basic tv. 

When the new plan has been discussed it was indicated that: 

1. The price of current package will be reduced by $15 in excange of 12 month contract 

It was not mentioned that 

1.  internet speed will be downgraded 

2. TV package will be added  as i never  use or even have TV. 

Now via phone Comcast representative stating different things:

- that even contract now for 60 mbs speed it is no technical change to my current speed of 75mbs from the old contract.   If that so  I would like it in writing from Comcast.  

- that my internet speed will remain 75 and there are a mistake on my account ( if so not  sure who can change my account) 

- the speed you use never has been 75 so nothing have changed 

All of those ansswers do not make sense to me. 

I need assitanse  to  revert the plan to Internet only package with speed at least of 75mbs without spending hours on the phone with "alternative fact" answers and if there is a contract attached to my account I still expect a price reduction from original $66.45