Community Forum

hacking

New Poster

hacking

In December I happened to notice that there were 4 additional names attached to my account as authorized users. I NEVER HEARD OF ANY OF THESE NAMES BEFORE?!!!!

Imagine my shock! What does COMCAST security do about this?  Where do I obtain help?   This is disgraceful!

Expert

Re: hacking

Hi @ubegley

Comcast will take this very seriously. 

I've asked a corporate employee to assist you. You should expect a reply in this thread. 

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Official Employee

Hello ubegley, thanks for reaching out and I can absolutely assist you with this Authorized Users concern! Can you please send me a Private Message including the full name as it appears on the account and your full name if different? 

To send a private message, please click my name "ComcastAmira" then select "Send a Message" on the right side.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Official Employee

@ubegley, I'm happy you were able to get this corrected on your end! Please be sure to reach out for any future issues or concerns. Thank you! 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.