Community Forum

gigabit pro availability

Regular Visitor

gigabit pro availability

Hi,

How can I find out if I can get the Gigabit Pro service now?  Xfinity left door hangers saying they are upgrading fiber in my area today and there must be 2 dozen trucks working in the condo complex today.

Thanks,

Jeff

Expert

Re: gigabit pro availability

I've asked a Comcast employee to help you. You should expect a reply in this thread. 

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Regular Visitor

Thanks!

Official Employee

Hello jreiter1975. I can assist with reviewing your account for Gigabit Pro service availability. To get started, please send me a private message and include your full name and account primary phone number so I can assist you. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Official Employee

jreiter1975, we are unable to offer Gigabit pro in your area at this time. Post again if you need anything. 

KenF

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.