Community Forum

gigabit pro availability

New Poster

gigabit pro availability

Hi, I would like to find out if the Xfinity Gigabit Pro service (2 gigabit fiber, not docsis) is available at my home location, but I can’t seem to get that information from the xfinity website. I am currently a business internet customer and a residential TV customer, but neither the business nor residential website offer any information about Gigabit Pro.
Official Employee

Re: gigabit pro availability

Hello dimiroll. I can assist with submitting a Gigabit Pro serviceability survey for you at your location. Please send me a private message and include your full name, service address, and account number so I can assist you. 

New Poster

Hi,

I too am looking to get a survey done to see if X1 Gigabit Pro is available in my area. Currently, gig is available, but I need better upload than 35Mbps. Can you help me?

New Poster

Thanks @ComcastJoeTru.   Unfortunately, the forum doesn't allow me to send you a private message.   I ended up calling customer service and being told that the service is not available at the moment, but to check again in future.  That was a month ago.  I was wondering if you could make it possible for me to send you that private message and get notified when the service finally becomes available in my area.  Thanks!

Admin1

Hi dimiroll -- I reviewed your Community profile and you are setup to send Private Messages. At this time, we do not have a notification that goes out when Gigabit or Gigabit Pro enters your area. You can view this link http://www.xfinity.com/multi-gig to see a map of current coverage areas. We would recommend checking this map periodically to see if your area is listed.