Community Forum

gift card

New Poster

gift card

The Xfinity gift card program is a joke! I'm about ready to cancel my services. The plan details I printed back in November when I signed up to bundle services through the Triple Play, included a $200 Visa gift card. I called Comcast with questions about the plan and to sign up.  I would only receive a $100 gift card. That was fine, except now 6 months later, I still don't have a gift card. The gift card department has no record and Comcast is telling me I had to order the services online. It makes no difference to them (including a supervisor I spoke with) that one of their employees promised the $100 gift card, that no one told me I had to place the order online, etc. etc. Two follow up calls later and after an hour on the phone today, it's too bad. The say I'm not entitled.  Guess their employees can tell you whatever they want to get you to sign up.  How ridiculous, I would never have ordered via phone if I was told I had to order online to get the gift card (which was promoted as $200).  Not happy.

Expert

Re: gift card

@smartello wrote:

The Xfinity gift card program is a joke! I'm about ready to cancel my services. The plan details I printed back in November when I signed up to bundle services through the Triple Play, included a $200 Visa gift card. I called Comcast with questions about the plan and to sign up.  I would only receive a $100 gift card. That was fine, except now 6 months later, I still don't have a gift card. The gift card department has no record and Comcast is telling me I had to order the services online. It makes no difference to them (including a supervisor I spoke with) that one of their employees promised the $100 gift card, that no one told me I had to place the order online, etc. etc. Two follow up calls later and after an hour on the phone today, it's too bad. The say I'm not entitled.  Guess their employees can tell you whatever they want to get you to sign up.  How ridiculous, I would never have ordered via phone if I was told I had to order online to get the gift card (which was promoted as $200).  Not happy.

In order to qualify for a Visa Rewards Card the following conditions must be met:

• You must be a new customer
  • You must sign up for a qualifying bundle with no modifications
  • You must make full payment on time for 90 days (no late pays)

Please note that this card comes with an expiration date

You can check on the status of your card here after the above conditions are met.

I am not a Comcast employee; I am just a customer, volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.

If you'd like information about the Expert program, you can find it here.