Xfinity plant
Xfinity globe
Community Forum

gift card

New Poster

gift card

To whom it my concern, When it switched from Directv to comcast Xfinity, in the promotion , i was promised a $200 gift card . I have not recieved it as of 12/9. Can i expect it soon? Or is this going to be a problem getting what i was told i would get....... Thank you for your help

Thomas J Garn   <Edited. Private Info>

Accepted Solutions
Official Employee

Re: gift card

Hi, bigfishdaddy2 - The gift card amount is different. You should see it in Agreement document (My account -> Settings -> Legal Agreements & Contract). If you get any issues please let me know. 

To qualify for your reward, you must maintain the services required for the offer for 90 days and keep your account in good standing. The Prepaid Card will be sent to the Billing Address within 16-18 weeks of service activation.

All Replies
Official Employee

Re: gift card

Hi, bigfishdaddy2 - The gift card amount is different. You should see it in Agreement document (My account -> Settings -> Legal Agreements & Contract). If you get any issues please let me know. 

To qualify for your reward, you must maintain the services required for the offer for 90 days and keep your account in good standing. The Prepaid Card will be sent to the Billing Address within 16-18 weeks of service activation.