Community Forum

frustrated

Contributor

frustrated

Today my internet stopped working, after being on phone with customer service for an hour and 20 minutes. Where all they did was have me reset the modem 7 times transfer me 3 times. The repersentive didnt know what to do. So i went to comcast office to swap modems. They tell me the wait will b at least 40 min. I am at store now i don't see why they cant hand me a modem so can leave. I often defend comcast to others i see their point sometimes. Waste half the day just to try and get internet back..... further on it took almost an hour to get a new modem. after that i got home and called the number to activate which went well. unfortuanly they could not link to my to xfinty home.  the first person did not know how that activated the modem transfered me. then they said they would have to send a tech out we got disconected twice never got apointment schedueled. but it says its working and have internet so i guess all is good. All in all was not  a good experince.

Official Employee

Re: frustrated

Hey, Stormspotter. I'm truly sorry for the frustration. Can you please click on my name and send over a private message with your full name, phone number, and the location of the store you were visiting when this occurred? I'd like to forward this feedback to our local leadership teams to help ensure we improve the experience going forward. Please also let me know if you have any other account or service concerns that I can be of assistance with.