Xfinity plant
Community Forum
Xfinity globe

fraud emails

New Poster

fraud emails

I received an email from xfinity which looked real, but hovering over the sender was a name ...@comcast.net.  I did NOT open the link.  I would like to foreward it to you to investigate.  I think they are trying to hack.  What edress should I send to? 

I called comcast but the customer service rep could not find/did not know the fraud reporting address. 

Silver Problem Solver

Re: fraud emails

There are literally tens of thousands of those e-mails out there. Neither Comcast, or anyone for that matter has the resources to investigate them all. Just delete and move on.

New Poster

All my credit cards have an address to send fraud to.   Comcast should do the same.

Expert

@JS74 wrote:

I received an email from xfinity which looked real, but hovering over the sender was a name ...@comcast.net.  I did NOT open the link.  I would like to foreward it to you to investigate.  I think they are trying to hack.  What edress should I send to? 

I called comcast but the customer service rep could not find/did not know the fraud reporting address. 

This isn't a fraud email, but a phishing email.

You can report phishing emails here.  Please follow the directions.

I am not a Comcast employee; I am just a customer, volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.

If you'd like information about the Expert program, you can find it here.