Community Forum

fees removed

New Poster

fees removed

I need someone that works for xfinity to help me resolve these overage charges for data. I called after seeing a commercial about unlimited after receiving a 80.00 one time fee. I was told after calling more than once that it was not a option for me. So I have called at least 10x after receiving a 210.00 charge in mar and 150.00 in april. I FINALLY got unlimited (which I knew all along was a option} at the end of march. I should not have to pay those fees! Since Jan i have been calling, no return phone calls within 24-48hrs that i am promised EVERY time i call. Told they sumbit a form askiing for those fees to be lifted and end result is a denial with no reason. Odd to begin with that after all these years as a cust all of a sudden im using too much wifi. For 4back  months and then poof not using too much again. Come on Xfinity, just the amount of usage that is being said i used is IMPOSSIBLE. Someone guide me somewhere,they are getting ready to cut my service again for 357.00. ALL DATA FEES

Official Employee

Re: fees removed

Hi Hope2017,  I am showing you talked to an agent after this post. Please let me know if you still need assistance.

Thank you