Community Forum

extreme problems

New Poster

extreme problems

ive been having issues with my account since the moment i signed up and made a tech visit for my service. i live in an apartment complex with 5 different units, when i signed up the only options to sign up were with the address of the entire building (no apt number) which i did or 2 apartment numbers that were already taken ( only 2/5 units listed excluding my unit). i signed up and waited for the tech visit and everything was fine until i recieved and email that said my account was merged with someone elses, then i chatted with an agent and they told me i wasnt merged but i dont understand why i got that email then. then the tech visit comes and i get internet and not even 4 hours later now i have another tech visit that i DID NOT schedule coming the day after (today), i couldnt even cancel it because my account is "too new" so i had to be transferred to sales where i then finally got the appointment cancelled but i had to reconfirm my bill which when i clicked the link the agent said now had my bill $20 more than it was with a small discount bringing it to $44 a month when my bill was originally $33 i told the agent and they told me a $10 discount would be applied when the pay cycle begins but  that still bring it to $34 from $33 im really being charged one dollar extra because of you scheduling me another tech visit for no reason??? i just accepted it and then went to sleep and i wake up today to find that my internet is completely deactivated i tried to call but i cant i keep getting disconnected because of "technical issues" and i cant use chat because i can only stay within the xfinity activation window so i just reactivated my internet with the same address i did previous because my apt number is NOT listed, i am very frustrated and just want to use my internet there should not be any of these issues.

Expert