Community Forum

expand service

Highlighted
Regular Visitor

expand service

Can anyone help?  Been battling this issue for 10 days.

I have an issue with trying to get internet at my address.  A technician was here to install TV on May 4th, while he was here, he checked for internet and it is available, but the coding isnt there.  Had a trouble ticket in since that day, which they closed out yesterday, saying service is not available.  However today I had them check my neighbors account (who made me an authorized user) so they could see that they have internet, phone and TV.  They actually live further from the source than I do.  Why would neighbors have access but this address can't.  I am in the middle of 2 neighbors with it.  I am a prior customer in a different city, when I moved, my account was in perfect standing.  So it is not because I have had a negative report with xfinity.  I feel like I am chasing my tail in circles.  Being told it is a marketing issue,  how can a company offer it to a neighbor on each side and say it is not available.

Highlighted
Regular Visitor

Re: expand service

Highlighted
Regular Visitor

Re: expand service

Now today, it shows no service available at my address, even though I already have TV.