Community Forum

existing customer price vs new customer price

Regular Visitor

existing customer price vs new customer price

Hello. I have been a faithful Comcast customer for over 30 years. I called Comcast last week to change my bundle package. I currently have Xfinity X1,TV, internet, voice and home security. We no longer use the home security or the voice. I want to eliminate the home security and voice and change to the X1 Preferred Double Play 220+ which I saw online as being $114.99 per month. I am currently paying $283.00 monthly. I was told it would end up being $220 and some change per month after all the fees because I am an existing customer. Please explain to me why I cannot change my bundle to the X1 Preferred Double Play 220+ at the same price advertised which is $114.99.

Expert

Re: existing customer price vs new customer price

Hi, I moved both posts in this thread to the customer service area of the forum.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Official Employee

Hi LABBY, I can assist going over current promotions I have available currently, please send me a private message with your account information ( your name, address and account number).

Thank you

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Official Employee

Hi Labby, thank you for the private message.  Please reach back out if you are still needing assistance.

Thank you

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.