Community Forum

existing customer price vs new customer price

Regular Visitor

existing customer price vs new customer price

Hello. I have been a faithful Comcast customer for over 30 years. I called Comcast last week to change my bundle package. I currently have Xfinity X1,TV, internet, voice and home security. We no longer use the home security or the voice. I want to eliminate the home security and voice and change to the X1 Preferred Double Play 220+ which I saw online as being $114.99 per month. I am currently paying $283.00 monthly. I was told it would end up being $220 and some change per month after all the fees because I am an existing customer. Please explain to me why I cannot change my bundle to the X1 Preferred Double Play 220+ at the same price advertised which is $114.99.

Expert

Re: existing customer price vs new customer price

Hi, I moved both posts in this thread to the customer service area of the forum.

I am not a Comcast employee; I am just a customer, volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.

If you'd like information about the Expert program, you can find it here(updated).
Highlighted
Official Employee

Hi LABBY, I can assist going over current promotions I have available currently, please send me a private message with your account information ( your name, address and account number).

Thank you

Official Employee

Hi Labby, thank you for the private message.  Please reach back out if you are still needing assistance.

Thank you