Community Forum

existing customer needs some help with some sort of promotional discount

New Poster

existing customer needs some help with some sort of promotional discount

I am an existing customer, I am no longer under contract, I have tried to talk wtih the people on the phone to see if I can qualify for some sort of promotional discount but recieve no help. I know this can be done I have recieved them in the past either by talking on the phone or speaking with an associate at one of the stores or perhaps at a walmart. All I want is for someone to actually take a look at my account and see what we can do to better tailor my package to fit my needs, I am currently getting Blast 150mbps plus 30 basic channeles and HBO streamflix, I have never used the TV, nor the HBO I cant figure why we cant cut these off and either give me faster internet for the same price or at the very least save me a few bucks on the package. Do we have an associate who is willing to take this on I would be a very happy customer if one did. otherwise I am faced with the only option of either taking on another company for my internet needs or waiting until I see someone offering discounts at the local walmart or something.

Expert

Re: existing customer needs some help with some sort of promotional discount

I've asked a Comcast employee to help you. You should expect a reply in this thread. 

I am not a Comcast employee, just a moderator. Pls observe Wheaton's Law.
Official Employee

Re: existing customer needs some help with some sort of promotional discount

I can certainly check and see what we have to offer, can you verify your account with me? To protect the privacy of your account, please send me a private message verifying your full name, street address including city, state, and zip code (and apartment number if one is associated), and the full account number or phone number associated with your services. To send a private message click on my name, then click private message me.