Community Forum

equipment update

New Poster

equipment update

Hi there, your site is hard to navigate. constant re siging in. It's hard at best to get what you want when you come to this site. It always has been non  user friendly. always making it hard to chat with someone. i just want to ask a question, but i get re directed to sign in again and again. Can you see where this might affect quality of service? That is why I call you to get things done because I can't get them done on your site. If you made it easy we would all do it. Duh!!! No one wants to talk to you people, We want ease of operation. Do you call 6 people to get ready in the morning? I didin't think so. So make it easy for us the people that pay your salary. Thank you.

Highlighted
Expert

Re: equipment update

@stevendawson819 wrote:

Hi there, your site is hard to navigate. constant re siging in. It's hard at best to get what you want when you come to this site. It always has been non  user friendly. always making it hard to chat with someone. i just want to ask a question, but i get re directed to sign in again and again. Can you see where this might affect quality of service? That is why I call you to get things done because I can't get them done on your site. If you made it easy we would all do it. Duh!!! No one wants to talk to you people, We want ease of operation. Do you call 6 people to get ready in the morning? I didin't think so. So make it easy for us the people that pay your salary. Thank you.

What is your question?

I am not a Comcast employee.
I am a fellow customer volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as best answer!
Official Employee

Re: equipment update

Hello stevendawson819, I am more than happy to address any questions or concerns you have regarding your Xfinity services. Please post your question here. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Mark the post as best answer!