Community Forum

equipment shipped

Highlighted
New Poster

equipment shipped

Ii received one box of internet  equipment last week for the monthly service and use.  There is a box and 3 cords.  I do not have an internet machine to use with the equipment shipped.  Is an internet machine to go with the 1st package being shipped?  If so, when?  It will take me a few days to try the connection of the box you sent to me.  There is a gal in the apartment bldg who may be able to help me.  I will probably will not be purchasing an internnet screen for $149, from your company immediately.  If I am unable to use the box that you sent last week, how do I cancel and return it to you.  Should I call the installation technician?  Does billing start when I start using the equipment and the service?  I am having trouble signing into my e mail.   I forgot the address, although I am still able to access my e mail with my telephone number and a password.  You  can reply to this message with the e mail that you have on file for me.  RSVP.  Also, text me  at <Edited> with your customer service telephone number for this issue, today or as soon as possible.  Thank you.  Signed,   <Edited>

Highlighted
Expert

Re: equipment shipped

@6877578 wrote:

Ii received one box of internet  equipment last week for the monthly service and use.  There is a box and 3 cords.  I do not have an internet machine to use with the equipment shipped.  Is an internet machine to go with the 1st package being shipped?  If so, when?  It will take me a few days to try the connection of the box you sent to me.  There is a gal in the apartment bldg who may be able to help me.  I will probably will not be purchasing an internnet screen for $149, from your company immediately.  If I am unable to use the box that you sent last week, how do I cancel and return it to you.  Should I call the installation technician?  Does billing start when I start using the equipment and the service?  I am having trouble signing into my e mail.   I forgot the address, although I am still able to access my e mail with my telephone number and a password.  You  can reply to this message with the e mail that you have on file for me.  RSVP.  Also, text me  at <Edited> with your customer service telephone number for this issue, today or as soon as possible.  Thank you.  Signed,   <Edited>

It sounds as though you're on the Internet Essentials plan.  If so, you need to get in touch with them for help.  1-855-846-8376

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!