Community Forum

ending my service

New Poster

ending my service

how do i cancel my account

Expert

Re: ending my service

You can't close your account online. To close your account:

Drop off your equipment at any Comcast Service Center or XFINITY Store. Close your account and retain the receipt. Find a Comcast Service Center or XFINITY Store Location near you.

Or

Comcast has teamed up with The UPS Store locations across the country to accept Comcast equipment returns. Simply bring your equipment with you to any The UPS Store location, and an associate will pack and ship your equipment back to Comcast. Visit www.theupsstore.com to find The UPS Store locations near you. The UPS store will give you a receipt with a tracking number so that you can track the progress of your return on UPS.com. Please allow up to two weeks for the return to be processed on your account. Call Comcast 1-800-COMCAST (1-800-266-2278) or 1-800-XFINITY (1-800-934-6489) and close your account.

I am a volunteer Expert/Moderator, not an employee.

Official Employee

Re: ending my service

Hello, and thank you for reaching out to us. I would be happy to assist you from here. Can you verify your account information with me? I would need your phone number, full name, and service address. You can private message me by clicking my name and clicking private message.