Community Forum

download speeds > 60 Mbps on Cape Cod

Highlighted
Regular Visitor

download speeds > 60 Mbps on Cape Cod

I currently live on Cape Cod in Massachusetts and have a "Digital Starter" $99.99 bundle with 

140+ Channels and download speeds up to 60 Mbps. Since signing a 2-year contract, we've "cut the cord" and are no longer using the Set-Top Box, but would like to improve our download and upload speeds. The website isn't particularly helpful beyond attempting to upsell us with a "Triple Play" bundle of TV, Voice and Internet when all we really need is internet.

Official Employee

Re: download speeds > 60 Mbps on Cape Cod

Hi pauldavidmena, I would like to help look into new internet only promotions with you.  Could you please send me a private message with your full name to begin?

Thank you 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Official Employee

Re: download speeds > 60 Mbps on Cape Cod

Hi @pauldavidmena

I hope all is well on your end. In our last private message, I provided a quote but was not able to confirm if you were interested or not. This thread will be closed soon. If it is closed before you have the chance to reply, feel free to reply in the message we have open and we can pick up where we left off. Thanks. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!