Community Forum

down my plan

New Poster

down my plan

I would like to know how to down grade my plan?

Official Employee

Re: down my plan

Hi, Tauna69. Welcome and thank you for posting. I can go over downgrade options for your plan with you, if you would like. You're welcome to send me a private message with your name and let me know which service you'd like to downgrade and we can continue from there.

To send a private message, please click my name "ComcastMorgan" then select "Send a Message" on the right side.

Thank you!

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Official Employee

Re: down my plan

Hi, Tauna69. I haven't heard back from you about this, so I imagine you may have already received support with this. I will be completing this interaction due to the amount of time that has passed and if you end up needing further support, please create a new post. Thank you and take care. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!