Community Forum

disinformation <Edited>

Highlighted
New Poster

disinformation <Edited>

seriously this is a crock, 13 calls to customer service only to be hung up on by the automated recording everytime. the app is horrendous . it must be nice to up a persons monthly bill from 210 a month to 297 a month and keep that person from speaking to a live agent to find out why the bill increased with no warning and no explanation. also in march i contacted xfinity and told them the payment may be late the next couple months becuase of this virus. and was told no late charges would be added well again lies my bill has a 10 late fee. i go in today to pay my 210 payment which is 5 days late and lucky i have that only to find late charge and a huge increase in my bill. i expect to speak to a live person you have my phone number if not dont expect another dime from me. to many other companies to try. sick and tired of this company

Highlighted
Expert

Re: disinformation <Edited>

@406hall wrote:

seriously this is a crock, 13 calls to customer service only to be hung up on by the automated recording everytime. the app is horrendous . it must be nice to up a persons monthly bill from 210 a month to 297 a month and keep that person from speaking to a live agent to find out why the bill increased with no warning and no explanation. also in march i contacted xfinity and told them the payment may be late the next couple months becuase of this virus. and was told no late charges would be added well again lies my bill has a 10 late fee. i go in today to pay my 210 payment which is 5 days late and lucky i have that only to find late charge and a huge increase in my bill. i expect to speak to a live person you have my phone number if not dont expect another dime from me. to many other companies to try. sick and tired of this company

No one from here is going to call you, sorry.

Have you taken your recent bill and compared it to your last bill to find what changed and increased?  As a general rule notices of increases can be found in the notes area of your bill; do you read your statement monthly or just look at how much is owed?

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!