Community Forum

customer service?

Highlighted
New Poster

customer service?

Have been trying to get in touch with customer service for over 2 months now.  Finally trying this.  Would like to take to a person, not a computer.

Highlighted
Expert

Re: customer service?

@johnkinlaw8211 wrote:

Have been trying to get in touch with customer service for over 2 months now.  Finally trying this.  Would like to take to a person, not a computer.

No one from here is going to call you.  You can state your issue here, however, but leave out any personal identifying information.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Highlighted
New Poster

Yes same here. I’m getting so aggravated. I have attempted a “live” chat with an agent and it either doesn’t work or it says that the agents are busy with COVID19 issues. Thought I would attempt this way too as I am trying to dispute a charge.
Highlighted
New Poster

Good luck!

Highlighted
New Poster

Me too! Can't get through to a real person. Got bogus charges on my bill. Turned off auto pay and ready to terminate service.

Highlighted
Expert

@Styan027 @Lisa9229 

Start a new thread stating your issue, leaving out personal identifying information.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!